Kitten Wellness Plan
Get your Kitty started in the right direction with a Kitten Wellness Plan. This plan includes everything your kitten needs to stay healthy during his/her first year. This is a wellness plan and does not cover emergency or sick kitten visits.
Here is what is included in your Kitten Wellness Plan
- First Kitten visit
- Kitten vaccination series as recommended by your veterinarian, which may include the following
-Purevax Feline Distemper/Respiratory Complex Combo
-Purevax Rabies 1yr
- FeLV/FIV/Heartworm test
- Ear Smear Analysis
- 1 Fecal float & Direct smear
- 1 Intestinal Parasite Fecal Test
- 3 Nail Trims
- 1 additional Office Visit (excluding emergency visits)
- First dose Revolution (Ear Mite/Flea/Tick/Heartworm and Parasite Preventative)
- Microchip placement and Registration (Home Again)
or Neuter (Includes
pre-surgical bloodwork, pain medication and e-collar; Does not
include, cryptorchid , hernia repair or baby teeth extraction fees)
- WE DO NOT PERFORM DECLAW PROCEDURES
- Additional 10% discount on all other products and services (food, boarding and grooming not included)
- Over $350 in Savings
Total Cost of Plan: $540
Total Cost of Plan: $456
*Monthly Payments of $45 a month for 12 months.
*Monthly Payments of $38 a month for 12 months.
*One time enrollment fee of $49.00 (Waived if paid in full)
* Your Kitten Wellness Plan payments are set up through PAYMENT-BANC. This is an auto draft of your monthly payments from your checking account. We will process your application (no hard credit check), have you sign and date the contract and send it to PAYMENT BANC. All further questions or concerns regarding payments should be made with PAYMENT BANC 1-888-758-0583.
*** I acknowledge that my pet’s account at Dakota Pet Hospital must stay current to receive wellness plan services, any unused services will be forfeited if not used within the first 12 months of the date Kitten Plan begins.**
Payment Banc Application